There are several positions available at the Clarinda Regional Health Center. To apply, please go to : http://www.clarindahealth.com/career-opportunities/current-opportunities
There are several positions available at the Clarinda Academy. To apply, please go to : www.sequelemployment.com
Duane Sturm – Raymond James Financial Services
Financial Administrative Assistant: Seeking a person who is highly motivated and would enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment. Skills require attention to detail and strong organizational ability. Must have a willingness and desire to learn and grow as part of a financial team. The position requires extensive interaction with clients, requiring excellent communication skills and service oriented abilities. Opportunity to work with an established growing company with great benefits, in a professional environment. Part time position approximately 20 -30 hours weekly. Financial Services industry experience a plus, however, not required.
Bring resume to the office M-F from 8-4 or mail it to us at: 114 W Main Street Clarinda, Iowa 51632. No phone calls please.
Iowa Western Community College looking for an adjunct to teach Business Classes
This person must be available during daytime hours. Classes could include: Introduction to Business, Personal Finance, Macroeconomics, and Business Communication. Please contact Kristin Smith at 712-542-5117 or email email@example.com for more information.
Required: MBA, or Master’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or Finance; OR any Master’s degree with a minimum of 12 graduate hours in accounting or business or economics as part of 18+ graduate hours in business-related coursework.
Preferred: Teaching experience is preferred. Recent work experience in logistics, analytics, business, and/or marketing is preferred.
- All candidates interviewed will be required to provide a teaching demonstration.
- Part-time position with opportunities to teach in summer session.
Present schedule is Monday-Friday however this does not preclude the possibility to include evenings and/or weekends in the future.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to organize and present various curriculum concepts to a wide range of students with varying backgrounds and abilities and adjust teaching techniques accordingly.
- Assume responsibility; deal effectively with problems, and exercise independent judgment when making decisions.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with students, colleagues, staff, administrators and other contacts.
- Possess strong human relations skills and the ability to effectively relate to diverse personalities.
- Excellent oral, written, and electronic communications skills.
- Capable of creating classroom and other environments which are conducive to student learning while respecting diversity.
- An understanding of the community college philosophy and the community college student.
We’ll be posting more job openings from our Chamber Business members. Stay tuned!